Monday 2 November 2015

Fading Friendships


You know something?
I'm sure you don't,
I had fallen in love with our friendship.
It was divine,
Bliss,
Everything and more.
Those endless pools of talks,
Sharing our fears and love,
Those caring moments,
Thoughtfulness.
I fell in love with our friendship,
Which was beyond any relationship,
Beyond words,beyond explanation.
Something soo beautiful,
That it left an imprint in my heart. 

-Tamanna




My last post being on how friendships are soo important in our lives , how they effect our happiness in soo many ways. Well here is the sad but true part of friendships. The part where these things fade away where over the time we lose friends and in process sometimes lose bits and pieces of us here and there. Growing up has had these downsides to it. We change, we grow apart and we move on. But we can never truly forget all of those friendships once we had :)



Love,

Tamanna




9 comments:

  1. I don't know some times we need to realize that the friendship we have with a person is toxic, and give it up even if we do love the person. I've been doing this lately for my own health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you Kari! Sometimes you just have to let go even though you don't want to for your own good. :)

      Delete
  2. keep ur hopes high that the friend whose friendship you miss would read this and gets back to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's true .. Some friends we lose .. Some we don't .. It's nothing we can do about it .. It doesn't mean u r giving up .. It's called growing up..

    ReplyDelete