Monday 20 April 2015

Steps..

Hey everyone..

I am Tamanna. And I am all ready to share and explore new things with you all.


As the name says 'How I left my footprints' ..This blog is a way of sharing things I have felt and experienced . Things that have had an impact on me. I will be writing about things I learn along the way.


And something about me.. Few words which would describe me would be Avid reader, Wanderluster, Bit artistic tendencies ..


So you can say things would be linked to these in my blog


I have a few ideas in mind for this blog hopefully I'll be able to put through all these ideas in the rightful manner :)


The ideas are .. A part where I share whatever I have written :) , Things which I have read and loved, Travel Diaries along the side and few other things :)


I hope these ideas seem interesting to you and you all would read my blog :)


It's a journey for me and I would like all of you to be a part of it


Thank you!


Love,


Tamanna


2 comments: